Refund and Exchange Policy
We offer refunds and/or exchanges within the first 7 days of
- the purchase date (if purchased in-store)
- or the delivery date (if purchased online)
on incorrect, defective and/or damaged items. Once 7 days has passed since the purchase or delivery date, you will no longer be eligible for a refund and/or exchange.
Business days are considered as Monday thru Friday, not Saturday or Sunday and/or holidays.
The following are exempt from refunds:
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
If you receive an item that is incorrect, defective and/or damaged, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order Number
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Picture of Item
A shipping label will be sent to your email with the following return address:
5759 Elevator Road
Roscoe, Illinois 61073
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days.
Late or Missing Refunds:
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- You will also be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s).