FB Marketplace Guidelines
Welcome to our Retail~Wholesale Marketplace! We are excited you have decided to join our community!
Please read the following guidelines we require all approved vendors to follow as they will help keep our group in compliance with Facebook's Policies and Regulations. Also, the information provided should answer any/all questions you may have and prevent unforeseen issues.
When posting on the FB Marketplace we require the following information:
- Approved Vendor Hashtag (#approvedvendor)
- Name of Product
- Description of Product
- Quantity (minimum purchase for wholesale, if required)
- Price (either retail or wholesale or both)
- Payment Option(s)
- Shipping Option(s)
- Preorder or Ready to Ship (RTS)
- Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Website Product Link (We encourage you to provide the website product link verses the website homepage to prevent buyers from having to search through your entire website for the product listed.)
- Social Media Link (Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, or Other)
- Additional Information
We encourage you to provide the required information in the order in which its listed above, however, not required. This will help eliminate any confusion for buyers, as they will see it on all posts, and prevent duplicate or unnecessary questions.
You may accept orders either via your website by providing a product link or via the comment section.
Communication is one of the keys to success! It also prevents reluctant or skeptical buyers. If you see you are not able to meet your turn around time you MUST update your buyers via the marketplace group either in the listing or the comment section.
If we receive multiple complaints about your company due to failure in communication, unfilled orders, late orders, damaged orders or other preventable issues, we have the right to deactivate your membership without reimbursement. Our goal is to build a reputable, trustworthy marketplace for buyers, and we value our reputation! We want our marketplace to be successful! Let's build and grow our small business together!
YOU MAY NOT:
- Absolutely no trademark and/or copyright infringement designs and/or products! Not only is it illegal, but it can cause our FB Marketplace Group to be deactivated. If caught posting any trademark and/or copy infringement designs and/or products, you'll be removed from the group, your membership will be deactivated without reimbursement, and all your posts will be deleted.
- Do not delete any posts! You can edit your post, but you may not delete any posts.
- No private messaging. All communication should take place via the marketplace group in the listing or comment section.
The Retail~Wholesale Marketplace admin will always have the final decision. We may change and/or update the guidelines at any time as unforeseen issues may arise and need to be addressed.
We want your input! If you have suggestions and/or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to update our guidelines as we receive your suggestions and/or questions that have not been answered thus far. Help us provide as much information as possible to our growing community!